India provides a veritable assault on the senses. It is the largest democracy in the world and a nation of a billion inhabitants.
India’s most laid back state, Goa, is a green and pleasant land, where coconut groves give way to spectacular white-sand beaches washed by the Arabian Sea.
We would be delighted to put together a tailor-made itinerary including any of our luxury recommended Indian hotels.
Best time to visit
The months of October through to March are the best time to visit. March to June can be dry and extremely hot, while June to September is monsoon season.
• Visit the breathtaking Taj Mahal at sunrise
• Take an elephant ride to Amber Fort
• Experience a tiger safari
• Watch an elephant polo match
• Enjoy a boat ride on the serene Lake Pichola