World renowned for the quality and standards of their operation, British Airways fly from London to most of the destinations featured in our portfolio.
For more information on British Airways Destinations click on the links below:
You also have an extensive choice of check-in facilities at your disposal; check-in online, use the Self-Service Check-in kiosks upon arrival at the airport (available for selected destinations), or simply visit one of the British Airways' check-in desks in the Departure area.
For clients wishing to upgrade to their premium cabins, we have excellent value upgrade prices year round and in addition have regular special value offers as detailed to the left.
As a British Airways Traveller enjoy the Outbound Lounge in Antigua to ensure your holiday ends on a high note. For further information visit www.outboundlounge.com.
British Airways and Chef Heston Blumenthal
Click here to view the latest about chef Heston Blumenthal and British Airways :
London Heathrow Terminal 5
British Airways' new home at Terminal 5 will transform your travel experience. Here are a few facts and figures to whet your appetite...
- Construction started on the £4.3 billion pound project in September 2002.
- Terminal 5 is the biggest freestanding building in the UK – the building is 40 metres high, 396 metres long and 176 metres wide.
- Terminal 5 is five times the size of Terminal 4, British Airway's current main longhaul base.
- The building comprises of five levels, each the size of 10 football pitches – designed around the different stages of the passenger journey.
- 30,00sq m of reinforced glass and 5,500 glass panels have been used to glaze the terminal building and roof giving the whole terminal a light and airy feel.
- The baggage system is the biggest single-terminal baggage handling system in Europe, containing 18km of belts and capable of transporting 12,000 bags per hour around the terminal.
- The Terminal 5 site is located between Heathrow’s two runways.
- More than 250,000 evergreen ground cover shrubs, 2,000 metres of native hedgerow trees, 1,500 semi mature trees and 2,500 semi mature shrubs are being used to landscape the area around Terminal 5 in the next two years.
- Water from Terminal 5’s rainwater harvesting and groundwater boreholes is being used for non-potable uses, reducing the demand on the mains water by 70%. The harvesting scheme re-uses up to 85% of the rainfall that falls on Terminal 5’s campus.
- Waste heat from the existing combined heat and power station at Heathrow is being piped to Terminal 5 through an underground pipeline and will provide Terminal 5 with 85% of its heat on demand.
In World Traveller you experience a comfortable environment for your journey with a great selection of 'seat back' movies, TV and games as well as radio and music channels to keep you entertained during your flight.
A tasty three course meal is served and complimentary bar service is available.
World Traveller Plus
• A separate cabin with up to a maximum of 5 rows.
• Wider, more comfortable seats with more legroom and footrests.
• Complimentary on board newspaper.
• Complimentary drinks from the bar (excluding champagne).
• Priority meal service offering fresh contemporary meals.
• In-seat power for laptops and individual in-seat telephones.
- Dedicated check-in desks.
- At London Heathrow and London Gatwick, Fast Track Channels significantly speed up security clearance.
- Terrace Lounge access with comfortable seating, complimentary light snacks and a wide selection of drinks from the bar.
- On board a great choice of hot and cold dishes, served on Royal Doulton china and perfectly suited to the time of day. On breakfast flights choose between a full English or a Continental breakfast of muesli, fresh fruit, hot pastries, croissants and freshly ground coffee on every flight of 60 minutes of more.
- A complimentary bar, including champagne on every flight.
- More comfortable leather seating at the front of the aircraft, with additional legroom.
As you step aboard, enter a world of comfort and convenience.
Enjoy a glass of complimentary champagne as you consider the fine dining and extensive entertainment options. When you're ready to settle down for the night you're sure to welcome the thicker blankets, plumper pillows, and softer fully flat 6ft. beds.
Guests flying to Barbados can also take advantage of the new check-in and lounge facilities in Barbados; a drive through check-in means that passengers can check-in from the comfort of their vehicle before driving a short distance to the main building where the lounge is situated.
Your demi-cabin is your sanctuary in the sky complete with 6ft 6in fully flat bed; a discreetly serviced and smartly equipped haven of calm where your well being is catered for.
Choose from the renowned a la carte menu and your meal will be prepared to order at any time. Delicious lighter options are now available and if you're flying from London you could enjoy the 'Catch of the Day', a selection of wild fish supplied by Loch Fyne.
Premium Champagne and wines together with a wide choice of cocktails, spirits, soft drinks, tea and coffee are available throughout the flight.
Guests flying to Barbados can also take advantage of the new check-in and lounge facilities in Barbados; a drive through check-in means that passengers can check-in from the comfort of their vehicle before driving a short distance to the main building where the lounge is situated. You will then be driven directly to the airport steps to board your flight.